Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could probably be vaulted for this but selling Barkley like we did was some of the worst transfer business we've ever done.
We had little choice...Roscoe’s ‘tryst’ with Bethany Jo ( and the resulting gangsta ‘fatwa’) insisted he had to leave Liverpool

Villa's best start for 22 years
amazing how many teams have had there best start for a while at certain a time of games played, we did, wolves did, someone did to name a few lol

We might win 30 on the bounce, we might lose 30 on the bounce. You’re not being realistic determining the outcome of a season after not even a quarter of it has been played out.

I hope they surprise me, but when we get in a rut it usually lasts a long time. We are far too inconsistent and fragile with confidence. Most of these players are still the same players.

I would take 3 on the bounce nevermind 30!

What was the alternative? Lose him 4 months later for free? We had to take the 15m, we had no choice.

For whatever reason, and I still can't figure it out, he really did not want to play for Everton.
Signing 3 players who played in his position the summer before probably didn't help.

I hope they surprise me, but when we get in a rut it usually lasts a long time. We are far too inconsistent and fragile with confidence. Most of these players are still the same players.

I would take 3 on the bounce nevermind 30!
After 8 games in the 2105/16 season Leicester had 2 more points than we do at this stage of the season.

There is a lot left to play for.

Could probably be vaulted for this but selling Barkley like we did was some of the worst transfer business we've ever done.
Never been replaced- oh Sig ....not fit to lace his boots - that injury Ross had seems to be happering him - NOT .....
We look so slow compared to other teams in the prem - Carlos has to sort it out with some wins ......asap .....

After 8 games in the 2105/16 season Leicester had 2 more points than we do at this stage of the season.

There is a lot left to play for.

the sides being put out have to change though - Siggy has always slowed us down and has stunk the place out consistently so far. we have to either back Gordon and Simms or have a really good idea who we are going to sign in January (please, not Milik or Isco)

the sides being put out have to change though - Siggy has always slowed us down and has stunk the place out consistently so far. we have to either back Gordon and Simms or have a really good idea who we are going to sign in January (please, not Milik or Isco)
Yeh I’m not saying we will get Europe but to rule it out after 8 games is bonkers.

7th place is not a bad position but I suspect it is still a little too high for our lads not to still feel a little pressure to perform. This supposition does not augur well for our next game where I expect us to kick start Fulham’s season. A loss to them will see us around 10-11th and then the lads can start playing proper togger again...no pressure you see.
Cynical?...maybe...but I have followed Everton for over 40 yrs and I know how this club works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back