Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
His attitude is the worst thing, came in like a big bollox then did absolutely sod all, except get injured.

Id sooner see kids or even Tommy d getting a go ahead of the usual suspects - they have had enough chances and have shown nothing of positive note.

Absolutely.

Davies isn't good enough to get to a level we want...but I'd still play him over the big earners who would still be happy to be in the bench.

Villa haver had 2 of the stand out scorelines to me, 7-2 v Liverpool and 3-0 at Arsenal, been a couple of strange results but villa from just about staying up last day to doing what they did now, is a little like the way Leicester somehow didnt go down to then somehow winning the league the next season
We are just 3/4 windows away relaaaaax

I hope they surprise me, but when we get in a rut it usually lasts a long time. We are far too inconsistent and fragile with confidence. Most of these players are still the same players.

I would take 3 on the bounce nevermind 30!
Definitely a confidence team. Bernard was playing like maradona till we conceded two. His head stopped and start over dribbling and giving it away.

Like I understand defender getting a bit rattled after two quick goals but he was causing mayhem in attack why all of a sudden become crap when it the pressure is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back