Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
How we didnt lash £50 millions on the table for Grealish before he signed that new deal I'll never know.

Cos I don't think a lot of managers trust him. Or would want to build a team around him.

But he's a proper player that you do build a side around now. Doesn't hide. Pass, pace, skill, creates, drives a team.

Said before, how Sancho is rated as a £100mill player in a plumbers league, and there's "doubts" over Grealish I never know.

Maybe cos he's not got a deal on FIFA

Cos I don't think a lot of managers trust him. Or would want to build a team around him.

But he's a proper player that you do build a side around now. Doesn't hide. Pass, pace, skill, creates, drives a team.

Said before, how Sancho is rated as a £100mill player in a plumbers league, and there's "doubts" over Grealish I never know.

Maybe cos he's not got a deal on FIFA

Its because Grealish isnt sexy enough as he plays for little old Villa and not some fancy hipster side from Europe.

For more examples see Zaha & Ings

It was one of the easiest runs you could ever get lollollollol;););)
not a single person thinks England actually achieved anything that world cup

Of course it was an easy run, but look at the the selection of players he has to choose from. He has great attackers to choose from and then 6 or 7 of average rubbish to make up the rest of the team. Obviously players like winks and rice aren't good enough, but who else is there really? You could make arguments for picking stronger teams, but it'd be hard to choose players who are definitely better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back