Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the Fifa rankings so wacky?
England world #4 lol lol
Possibly reaching the world cup semis, going unbeaten for the vast majority of their games, beating Belgium at Wembley, strolling through qualifying every time, reaching the semis of last year's nation's league etc etc.... - may have something to do with it?

On the other hand if we can safely ignore all of that you're probably right

:D:D:D

Last edited:
I’d say so, England played some good stuff if wasteful
Although not clinical enough themselves and perhaps lacking the pace and cutting edge normally provided by Sterling or Rashford, they had the majority of possession and generally did very well.

Belgium defended well, especially Lukaku, and took advantage of a few slices of luck with the heavily deflected shot and 'controversial' awarding of a free kick that really should have been the other way. Maguire was actually looking better of late and would have been a far better option than the dire Dier.

Still it's better being unfortunate in these games than when it really matters.

Whilst on international duty Tottenham’s Matt Doherty has caught the virus and is now sidelined for however long.

Absolute joke having international football at the moment.
I know all the different football federations need to get money in and the international managers wants to test out players and sort out their best teams etc but I agree, letting players out of their own club “bubble” is a bad joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back