• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2016 / 2017 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't Swarbrick the same ref who officiated the game against us about 3/4 weeks ago at OT?

just checked and yes, obviously no complaints about the penalty against us, but he made a lot of homer decisions. Good to see robbie earl echoing my statements almost word for word, and then the guy with him on NBC (name escapes me), also echoing the fact that if he's taking a few seconds to make the decision, he can't be sure. You can't give a decision like that if you're guessing, which he obviously was. Ref's need help from video technology, how much could that decision cost swansea? £100m? probably more, they could never come back up, when you see the teams in league 1 like sheff utd (who were cheated out of staying in the prem), bolton etc. It's a massive thing to be relegated from the prem, what is 10 seconds to check for such a big decision? Nothing.

Ridiculous how this sport is still stuck in the dark ages, especially when it's devoid of any sportsmanship these days and instead full of deceit. I've said this many times before, so it's nothing to do with it being swansea.

Owen and Savage saying he is protecting himself by going down looking for the contact? It's a dive. Cheating.

Jesus Christ this game infuriates me at timed.

really? well owen did it his whole career i suppose and he's thick as a plank. Savage isn't much brighter, praise the lord i have NBC.

just checked and yes, obviously no complaints about the penalty against us, but he made a lot of homer decisions. Good to see robbie earl echoing my statements almost word for word, and then the guy with him on NBC (name escapes me), also echoing the fact that if he's taking a few seconds to make the decision, he can't be sure. You can't give a decision like that if you're guessing, which he obviously was. Ref's need help from video technology, how much could that decision cost swansea? £100m? probably more, they could never come back up, when you see the teams in league 1 like sheff utd (who were cheated out of staying in the prem), bolton etc. It's a massive thing to be relegated from the prem, what is 10 seconds to check for such a big decision? Nothing.

Ridiculous how this sport is still stuck in the dark ages, especially when it's devoid of any sportsmanship these days and instead full of deceit. I've said this many times before, so it's nothing to do with it being swansea.

I find that quite odd that a referee can be picked for the same team twice for home games in a matter of weeks though. I thought he was absolutely awful with our game as well and not just against us either, just some utterly bizarre decisions and never looked like he was in control of the match.

I find that quite odd that a referee can be picked for the same team twice for home games in a matter of weeks though. I thought he was absolutely awful with our game as well and not just against us either, just some utterly bizarre decisions and never looked like he was in control of the match.

he was effing attrocious in our game

how much money do these clubs spend on sport fitness and the likes? More and more teams seem to get depleted by injuries, how much does all this stuff actually pay off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back