• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2016 / 2017 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
0-3

not even we have bottled a derby as badly as Espanyol have tonight
It was a very Everton-like derby performance wasn't it?
- start brightly
- miss major chance
- terrible backpass and defensive error
- Suarez scores twice
- lose heavily

Like us, they always find new ways to bottle it. I think their derby record this century is very similar to ours. Just 3 wins.

Forester's distribution is awful.

latest

Yes mate, did it at the start of the season.

Might want to consider Hedging your bet.. I stood to only make £350 profit but now know, barring Pompey stealing Div 2 I can lay it either way for a £160 profit (or £200 plus if Plymouth win Div 2 before the Championship games). Depends on your view but I could use the £160/200 so will be laying the bet again on Sunday next week.

If Chelsea look solid after the next game and Spurs games (today, Friday) then Brighton are available at 4/6 at the moment.

Might want to consider Hedging your bet.. I stood to only make £350 profit but now know, barring Pompey stealing Div 2 I can lay it either way for a £160 profit (or £200 plus if Plymouth win Div 2 before the Championship games). Depends on your view but I could use the £160/200 so will be laying the bet again on Sunday next week.

If Chelsea look solid after the next game and Spurs games (today, Friday) then Brighton are available at 4/6 at the moment.
Gonna let it ride mate. Was gonna lump on Brighton last week but didnt bother.

swansea may have played the wrong tactics here, most teams have gone to united with 11 men behind the ball, soaked up all the pressure and got at least a point, you just know swansea being braver than a lot of teams will come out of the game with nothing. Then again, worst defence in the league, possible the tactic above won't do them any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back