• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2016 / 2017 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
article-1303386931128-0bb8e23000000578-914302_636x377.jpg

also 1989
... and 2014 :bye:

Oh! Wow.

Radio just mentioned the keeper made a decent save. Delivered some Aldi stuff to him earlier this week.

Clubs would surely look at him buying all our crap and disagree.

Under a fair bit of duress though. I agree he won't get another quality managerial job but after the last 5 years or so, does he even want to manage anymore? That's why I thought DOF could be his next move.

it looks like they might finish the last few mins,looks they they pretended to call the game off to get rid of crowd from ground,to then put everything back

Remarkable that after the game was called off above at 5.48,they have restarted just now,and a few mins of it were shown live by that reporter above on his facebook page,imagine calling a game off,then 30 or so mins later,they restarted it

Last edited:

Had to be a protest by the O's supporters over their owner taking them straight out of league football at the first attempt.
it was,as far as i think or heard weeks ago,not certain,the players havent been payed for ages or a small bit of it payed very recently as in today or this week and not by the owner,and the owner is not even in england etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back