Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
RS fan on BBC thinking they'll utterly humiliate chelsea at the bridge or decide to let them just to have a point haha the bitters are all of a sudden the best Brazil team of all time and can decide that the result will be what they want it to be against better teams.

Arnautovic was a player we should have signed this summer. In terms of players not quite good enough for the top teams but would be brilliant for us he definitely fits the bill.

He's five mins away from another strop a hot and cold player definitely at his level at lowly West ham.

I'm Deffo putting Green Street on later to watch and celebrate this hammers point.
Will get the kids bubbles out and everything.

Anyone else take pedro seeing as he's out of favour, I personally think that's the quality we should be going after when looking at the clubs above us, not tosh like Phil Jones and wilshere.

He's no better then mirallas imo, he was the exact same at that age.

Maybe you're right and it's a hot patch but in terms of making something happen out of nothing he's been brilliant for West Ham. So much better than anything I've seen from our forward line this season, including Tosun in that as well.

Pedro is a great shout though. Probably at that stage where he isn't good enough for a top 6 team but such an upgrade on Bolasie for us.

Would transform our forward line when in this form though, I do realise that's not saying much.
He’s got world class ability. His hold up play is exceptional. Don’t see him staying at West Ham for very long if he continues to put in a shift as that was the only thing missing from his game to be a top player. Fully expect to see him at a CL level club.

We should be aiming to get ahead of Chelsea and Arsenal over the coming seasons. Think that top four is pretty solid now.

The problem is Chelsea can quite easily rebound next year. Last time they had a bad season they won the league the following year. Of course the behind the scenes stuff there seems a bit messy, but I wouldn’t fancy us to overtake them. Even arsenal in the state they’re in had the financial clout and enough status to get both Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan this January window just gone. The position we’re in we won’t be doing anything until our manager is gone and some actual quality signings are made. Even then it’ll be tough.

Anyone else take pedro seeing as he's out of favour, I personally think that's the quality we should be going after when looking at the clubs above us, not tosh like Phil Jones and wilshere.
Another show pony to match the other winger, sure why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back