Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wenger and Arsenal are just a waste of time in playing in Europe.

They wasted about 20 years underachieving in the CL,always waving the white flag when they got drawn against a top team.

I'm shocked Wenger took this competition serious,it really harmed their chances at getting a top 4 spot.

They wasted about 20 years underachieving in the CL,always waving the white flag when they got drawn against a top team.

I'm shocked Wenger took this competition serious,it really harmed their chances at getting a top 4 spot.

What could be more Tottenham than finishing fourth, smashing Real Madrid in the group stages, winning plaudits across the land and then losing the CL spot because Arsenal win the Europa though?

What could be more Tottenham than finishing fourth, smashing Real Madrid in the group stages, winning plaudits across the land and then losing the CL spot because Arsenal win the Europa though?
Would that happen ? We'd better start praying that Spurs get 3rd and the Arsenal win the EL so that the RS miss out. Unless they win it this year which they won't of course..

But they are in the semi final and 3 games away from lifting a European trophy which then gains them entry into the CL

Not shocking at all that they took it serious as I'm sure it was apparent to him early on that they weren't going to finish in the top 4 this season.

Can’t happen. Actually the 4th place team doesn’t even have to go through the playoff round anymore, straight through to the group stage.

The only way Spurs would get left out is if they finished 4th, RS and Arsenal won the CL/EL, and both of them finished outside the top 4.

Atletico will win it,they take a lead and they will park a well drilled parked bus and bore the opposing team to submission.

It's what they do and do very well efficiently.

Plus that team has bags of european experience,i just do not see those teams left in the draw who will beat them over 2 legs and a final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back