Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit random but @cpfc1905 new main stand at long last
Why not move to the athletics stadium upgraded off course
100 million a lot for one stand

few reasons: Bromley Council don't want us, they have a lot of organised NIMBY's who will fight us, don't really want some soulless bowl anyway as Selhurst is our spiritual home now despite our origins (though CP would be great for a piss up before games) and Croydon Council are supportive for once. It's a lot of money but this is huge for us, finally we have PL standard corporate facilities and it's the centrepiece of SP now I guess. Plus the Main Stand is grim and needs knocking down

Sitting down to watch the RS match I’ve just seen McMahon in the build up and just subjected my bewildered girlfriend to a chorus or two of I do like to be beside the seaside.

..Rondon half-hearted in a 50/50 challenge. With the game the Reds have got in midweek you would want your players to be down their ears about not getting injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back