Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
His goals supposedly only matter though mate if he scores the winning goal, if he scores in a big win for the Manc's then his goal/s don't matter, and may as well be scratched off.

Him scoring the first 2 goals the other day didn't make any difference because the Manc's went on and scored 2 more, so they would have still won the game without Lukaku's goals.

Yeah so, so far United have won 2-0 and 3-0 and Lukaku is on 0 goals.. Poor start for Rom at United isn't it

A liability scoring goals? Hes a striker, a strikers main job is to score goals. I know you think hes crap but hes clearly not

He's a fantastic goalscorer; but a poor forward.

You will never agree with that point of view because you see goals as the be all end all of what a striker needs to do in the modern game. You're demonstrably wrong in thinking that, but you can hold whatever opinion you like.

He was largely terrible today, but you won't see it that way simply because he scored a glorified tap in. So be it.

get in stoke, brilliant after those two commentators were blabbing on about how they couldn't sit deep and defend the whole second half.

He's a fantastic goalscorer; but a poor forward.

You will never agree with that point of view because you see goals as the be all end all of what a striker needs to do in the modern game. You're demonstrably wrong in thinking that, but you can hold whatever opinion you like.

He was largely terrible today, but you won't see it that way simply because he scored a glorified tap in. So be it.

I know he was poor today but I'd rather a striker be poor and still score a goal than be poor but hes ran so many miles in a match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back