• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

No longer can they say we dont have the talent. U17s best team in the tournament. U19s best team in the tournament. U20s best team in the tournament. U18 team win U20 Toulon tournament (didnt see any of it so cant say if we were best team). U21s beaten in semi on penalties to eventual winners

No longer can they say we dont have the talent. U17s best team in the tournament. U19s best team in the tournament. U20s best team in the tournament. U18 team win U20 Toulon tournament (didnt see any of it so cant say if we were best team). U21s beaten in semi on penalties to eventual winners

Aye loads of talent across all the tournaments and loads more eligible talent was withdrawn or already with the seniors. Will be an interesting few years coming up

Aye loads of talent across all the tournaments and loads more eligible talent was withdrawn or already with the seniors. Will be an interesting few years coming up
Got to agree mate. The problem is The FA wont keep these groups together as do Germany and Spain. Players, who maybe better, will be shoehorned into the team/squad, but might not be team players. Wales are perfect example of a team, they have done really well last cple years.

Yeah that's him. Buckley started ahead of him. He's a donkey who can run fast. The English way
Wouldn't call Buckley a donkey Billy, I've seen a lot of him at City. Problem he's got with Edwards is he plays a similar role for Spurs has Mount does for Chelsea,play them both probaly means losing defensive strength,or a complete change of formation.

Few more weeks to go till Premier League start. Schedule been done and i'm very excited to see opening by Liverpool vs Watford. Chelsea has first game with Burnley which i'm sure they will win. Cannot wait also to see Lukaku finally playing for Man Un (especially game on 17.09 when they will play again his ex-Everton) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back