• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been impressed by Mount this tournament. Rarely has more than one touch but often his team mates are not on the same wavelength. Very clever player. Reminds me of a young Sheringham.

Be interesting to see who they sell him to because you're not getting through at Chelsea no matter how good you are.

Aye loads of talent across all the tournaments and loads more eligible talent was withdrawn or already with the seniors. Will be an interesting few years coming up

As an American my view of England is they still end up choosing names over ability though. I mean Andros Townsend was in the last England squad.

Am I wrong?

I feel that this should be further disseminated.

DEw16FeXcAAtV5M

As an American my view of England is they still end up choosing names over ability though. I mean Andros Townsend was in the last England squad.

Am I wrong?
There isn't much ability to choose from at senior level at the moment. Some terrible players in there like Townsend, Livermore, Lingard. But not much alternative. Hopefully these youngsters will fulfill their potential.

But yeah England has a culture of hyping players up beyond their true level.

Am I wrong?
No you are not wrong; but it's not personal names they're choosing, it's the teams for whom they play that is important. If you play in the Sky 6 you get selected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back