Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't wait to see them against just an average side in the CL, cracks will show.

The Hoff's defending has been appalling. They're actually almost a mirror image of the RS, except they have an even worse defence.

There's a potential for a group stage draw of Juventus, Barcelona, RS and then Leipzig. I'd enjoy that.

Why do they say Alexander Arnold, and not just Arnold ?
I notice that Bournemouth fella (who always scores us against us); the commentators always call him Harry Arter, not just Arter. Same with Jordan Ibe
eg "the ball's passed to King, to Afobe, now it's with Harry Arter, he passes back to Afobe, lovely ball to Jordan Ibe, onto Gosling, now Surman, Harry Arter makes a lovely run and receives the pass, Jordan Ibe calls for it, back to Harry Arter, to Wilson...and it goes behind for a goal kick.
Some lovely interplay in that move with Harry Arter featuring strongly"...etc etc

Does my head in....*

*{considers moving post to 'Minor things that make you fume' thread}.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back