Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this rate you could end up playing one of Wales/Scotland/Eire in a play off mate

Will be fun for the neutral that one!

I'd honestly rather play Germany or Spain in a playoff than them; what O'Neill has done with that side is nothing short of outstanding and no-one would be confident of beating them over two legs. Lets face it that is, Evans aside, a bottom half Championship team and he has them with 19 points with two games to play in what was meant to be a difficult group.

As for a home nations tie - they'd certainly beat the Republic and Scotland, us Welsh were lucky to beat them at the Euros (and this is a less confident Welsh side than that one was), and I doubt anyone would be surprised if they turned England over.

69 mins in and Australia (Vs Thailand) score after having a 'Poland' game 25 shots, hit the post or bar 3 times.
tbf, Thailand are 2 banks of 5 and a keeper.
I think it is still out of their hand up to a point and may be all down to GD...or the lack of.
Just had a 3rd one cleared off the line

I'd honestly rather play Germany or Spain in a playoff than them; what O'Neill has done with that side is nothing short of outstanding and no-one would be confident of beating them over two legs. Lets face it that is, Evans aside, a bottom half Championship team and he has them with 19 points with two games to play in what was meant to be a difficult group.

As for a home nations tie - they'd certainly beat the Republic and Scotland, us Welsh were lucky to beat them at the Euros (and this is a less confident Welsh side than that one was), and I doubt anyone would be surprised if they turned England over.

From my welsh perspective I would be happy taking on Northern Ireland over a two-legged play off. You know what you are going to get, hardly any travel, they have done remarkably well but if we can put out a full strength side I think we will go through.

(Really though would just be happy making it to the play offs!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back