Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show them this mate with a smug smile on your face.

DJSAVc6V4AEHXGi.jpg
I think them 2 tits on sky need to look at that.

NBC feed said it was definitely a straight red. You can make the arguement it was unintentional (because it probably was) but it was studs up to the face which is reckless and dangerous and should be a 3 match ban.

I'd ask Manchester police to review the video evidence and charge him
12 months in an open prison with a tag would be a fair punishment

Absolutely hilarious watching all the ex-kopite pundits in the media raging over that as if some great injustice has befallen them again. Regardless of intent you can't run in with your studs that high off the ground at speed like that, precisely because of the danger you're putting another player in.

It better not be overturned.

yeah but his granddad has a face as well so he can't possibly have kicked him in it

Exactly. Both feet in the air and out of control. If it was an outfield player on the receiving end no-one would question the red.

that was another highlight on Sky, the goalkeeper that becomes an outfield player the moment he leaves the box... and so can be kicked in the face

Reactions: Ivo

Absolutely hilarious watching all the ex-kopite pundits in the media raging over that as if some great injustice has befallen them again. Regardless of intent you can't run in with your studs that high off the ground at speed like that, precisely because of the danger you're putting another player in.

No chance of that being overturned.

I hope they do appeal it...the ban wil be increased.

I just love the notion that it shouldn't be a red if he didn't mean it. Intent doesn't matter when you kung fu kick someone in the face ffs.

I can see the point that Mane was going for the ball and all that but wasn't this the reason the ruling was brought in? to protect players from having serious head injuries? clear red.

NBC feed said it was definitely a straight red. You can make the arguement it was unintentional (because it probably was) but it was studs up to the face which is reckless and dangerous and should be a 3 match ban.

Absolutely no doubt it was unintentional - if he got the ball he'd have scored and been a hero.

But he took a huge risk in playing that dangerously and got sent off for (potentially) seriously injuring Ederson.

Bad enough the Kopites trying to justify it.....Gary Neville is a self confessed RS hater and he is leading the charge for the apologists :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back