Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...we say let Klassen settle but this lad can't?

Well Klassen has actually played well for a season of professional football before. Sanches has a about half a decent season at Benfica to his name and thats it. Klassen also has next to no hype behind him whereas Sanches has insane hype around him simply because he becomes boss on football manager and FIFA... so you end up with legions of faux football experts calling him amazing despite never having properly watched the lad.

He has been woeful at Bayern, not just bad... but trainwreck 'omg how did this lad ever get signed' levels of bad.

He did ok at euros and bizarrely somehow blagged the best young player award despite never really doing anything of note.

He just looks like a very limited footballer with poor technique miles out of his depth. I don't think its a stretch to say that he was legitimately the worst player on the pitch today between two lower league sides.

I hope he proves me wrong but he's the perfect definition of overhype imo

Well Klassen has actually played well for a season of professional football before. Sanches has a about half a decent season at Benfica to his name and thats it. Klassen also has next to no hype behind him whereas Sanches has insane hype around him simply because he becomes boss on football manager and FIFA... so you end up with legions of faux football experts calling him amazing despite never having properly watched the lad.

He has been woeful at Bayern, not just bad... but trainwreck 'omg how did this lad ever get signed' levels of bad.

He did ok at euros and bizarrely somehow blagged the best young player award despite never really doing anything of note.

He just looks like a very limited footballer with poor technique miles out of his depth. I don't think its a stretch to say that he was legitimately the worst player on the pitch today between two lower league sides.

I hope he proves me wrong but he's the perfect definition of overhype imo

He's 20 years old and jumped 2 countries. Probably needs to play football and not at a Bayern Munich level for a year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back