Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is easily the best 18-year-old I have ever seen and I'm an old git. Hope he avoids injuries and bad influences.

That Paris side is stunning. Dani Alves, Rabiot, Verratti, all fabulous, let alone the forwards.

Added: Celtic losing 0-5 at home to them is looking a pretty impressive result, although father-in-law did say Paris lost interest after a while. We would have to put up the best performance of the season to squeeze a lucky draw against Bayern so it shows you how much work there still is to do if we want to even attempt to approach European competitiveness.
Loadsamoney they have more than the rest of Europe.... easy when you have the dosh innit ??

costa1.png

Loadsamoney they have more than the rest of Europe.... easy when you have the dosh innit ??
Well yes, you can buy the players, but you also have to get the superstars playing as a team (as Bayern were able to do previously). Lots of prima donnas playing in CL teams and, to be honest, I was half-expecting that with the Cavani and Neymar situation. But it was very impressive how they moved and ran for each other - let alone how they played one-touch John Stones stuff and launched attacks when being pressed in their own area.

Well yes, you can buy the players, but you also have to get the superstars playing as a team (as Bayern were able to do previously). Lots of prima donnas playing in CL teams and, to be honest, I was half-expecting that with the Cavani and Neymar situation. But it was very impressive how they moved and ran for each other - let alone how they played one-touch John Stones stuff and launched attacks when being pressed in their own area.
Must admit watching the highlights your assessment is accurate..pleasure to watch indeed

You sound like a smug Utd. fan, think there'll be any Royal Blue seats in attendance Goodison tonight?

Of course I do but, unlike All About Our Image and It's OK we are an Oppressive Regime people will overlook that...we don't have any qualms about telling the truth about the attendance.. City, on the other hand, will tell you it's near full when there are thousands of blue gaps - don't you remember the game when Cahill and Baines scored in a 2-0 and there were vast swathes of Sky Blue. Well, apparently there were only about 500 absentees mostly in the Colin Bell End. So, basically, Abu Dhabi FC can go do one.

Of course I do but, unlike All About Our Image and It's OK we are an Oppressive Regime people will overlook that...we don't have any qualms about telling the truth about the attendance.. City, on the other hand, will tell you it's near full when there are thousands of blue gaps - don't you remember the game when Cahill and Baines scored in a 2-0 and there were vast swathes of Sky Blue. Well, apparently there were only about 500 absentees mostly in the Colin Bell End. So, basically, Abu Dhabi FC can go do one.
Childish I know, but the Bell End still creases me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back