Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
How have Spurs managed to fool the footballing world that they're a huge club?

Haven't won the FA Cup since 1991 and haven't won the league since 1962.

If they weren't in London, they'd be absolutely nothing.

How have Spurs managed to fool the footballing world that they're a huge club?

Haven't won the FA Cup since 1991 and haven't won the league since 1962.

If they weren't in London, they'd be absolutely nothing.

I've come across quite a few Spurs fans over the years and love to remind them that we won as many titles between 1985 and 1987 than they have won in their entire history, plus Wolves, Sheff Wed and even Huddersfield Town have been Champions more times than them.

They've won the same amount of titles as Derby, Portsmouth, Burnley and Preston.

That said, this lot look the real deal but let's see how they cope without Harry Kane today.

I've come across quite a few Spurs fans over the years and love to remind them that we won as many titles between 1985 and 1987 than they have won in their entire history, plus Wolves, Sheff Wed and even Huddersfield Town have been Champions more times than them.

That said, this lot look the real deal but let's see how they cope without Harry Kane today.
They're a selling club. Kane, Alli and Eriksen will be gone soon.

Spurs play just how I wish we would. Might be in minority but id quite like to see them do it this season, as they seem to go about things the right way also.

Yes MU has an excellent D but even with all of Spuds nifty talent on the pitch its just hard to see where the goals are going to come from without a CF (eriksen free kick?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back