Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are City not selling out every home match ? This is the greatest side in their history and there are empty seats regularly visible at their matches... this in a city of 2 million with only 2 clubs in it.

How are City not selling out every home match ? This is the greatest side in their history and there are empty seats regularly visible at their matches... this in a city of 2 million with only 2 clubs in it.

Because when it comes down to it they are a club built with money and reputation they haven't earned through success. Just like PSG they aren't natural in terms of growth. Few more high profile signings and success in the Champions League will see even more glory hunters flock to them.

Pep on BBC: "I was telling Nathan Redmond how good he is at the end. Southampton have some super talented players, Redmond is so good one against one. But they didn't' want to play, they were time wasting from the ninth minute. I just wanted them to play."
Very strange, never seen anything like that before. A bit arrogant to be telling opposition players how they should be playing

Rich glory hunting fans who can afford a season ticket to guarantee a seat for the 2 or 3 games they want to go to maybe?

Rich glory hunting fans who can afford a season ticket to guarantee a seat for the 2 or 3 games they want to go to maybe?

Being able to sell unwanted tickets online changes everything, and not for the better. What top club still has a cracking home atmosphere unless it’s a big game?

Very strange, never seen anything like that before. A bit arrogant to be telling opposition players how they should be playing

If I was Southamptons manager I'd be absolutely livid and would have told him to pipe down. It's a level of arrogance I've never witnessed before from a manager. He's paid to coach Man City, not give tips to opposing players on how to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back