• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morata just threw himself to the ground against West Ham. Referee didn't give a penalty, didn't book him. I guess that's the FA's way of protecting the big clubs hey.. if it's that obvious a dive just pretend the referee didn't see it and let the game continue. Disgusts me when Niasse actually had contact and just exaggerated. Morata literally just dropped to the floor under NO contact.

I guess it'll work like this: Big club player exaggerates a fall then be sure to give the penalty and no discussion about whether it was a dive or not. If it's that obvious that no contact was made then look at repercussions of a decision to ban player to make it look fair, but look not to do so.

If a non big club player falls under no contact, wait until something appears in the media about it, then ban player for two games. If it's an exaggerated fall, think about who the opponent is and what the repercussions of giving he penalty would be before deciding.

Morata just threw himself to the ground against West Ham. Referee didn't give a penalty, didn't book him. I guess that's the FA's way of protecting the big clubs hey.. if it's that obvious a dive just pretend the referee didn't see it and let the game continue. Disgusts me when Niasse actually had contact and just exaggerated. Morata literally just dropped to the floor under NO contact.

I guess it'll work like this: Big club player exaggerates a fall then be sure to give the penalty and no discussion about whether it was a dive or not. If it's that obvious that no contact was made then look at repercussions of a decision to ban player to make it look fair, but look not to do so.

If a non big club player falls under no contact, wait until something appears in the media about it, then ban player for two games. If it's an exaggerated fall, think about who the opponent is and what the repercussions of giving he penalty would be before deciding.

Stop being a victim.

Bugger all to do with "big club".

You would think we were a Northern Premier League club the way some of you fellows want to put us in a box.

They will.only investigate if the dive or exaggeration actually resulted in a penalty or red card.

It's not that difficult to understand

Nah, it still leaves it all in the FA's hands to control games.
How? If player dives to win penalty vs west ham he can be investigated, and possibly banned.

Instead what happened is player dived and the ref didn't respond he just played on. Sure the dive is not ok but it is what it is and that exact scenario happens almost every game for every team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back