• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
How? If player dives to win penalty vs west ham he can be investigated, and possibly banned.

Instead what happened is player dived and the ref didn't respond he just played on. Sure the dive is not ok but it is what it is and that exact scenario happens almost every game for every team.
The referee saw a dive but let it go. Aren't they supposed to yellow players for diving? I guess because it's a big team and a soft dive they'll let it go.

The referee saw a dive but let it go. Aren't they supposed to yellow players for diving? I guess because it's a big team and a soft dive they'll let it go.
Obiang also felled someone worthy of a yellow and didn't get one etc, ref played on.

Plenty of times our players have dived and it's been waved away etc. Handballs not given etc although they stopped a chance. It happens to every single team not just the big ones.

In what might well be a season-long dogfight to determine which of about 14 clubs are the three worst, that's a bad result for 13 teams - and for Chelsea of course

Obiang also felled someone worthy of a yellow and didn't get one etc, ref played on.

Plenty of times our players have dived and it's been waved away etc. Handballs not given etc although they stopped a chance. It happens to every single team not just the big ones.

I love the fact that in his rush to moan about the Fa and big teams getting decisions he has missed the fact that Morata was having his shirt pulled and should have been awarded a penalty.

Regardless of whether he "went down easy" or not.

I want us to buy Shaquri just so this board could settle the debate to the question of whether he is fat or totally ripped.

This palace game is pretty decent,defoe should have just had his 2nd but took way to long to get his shot away and was tackled,plus palace players have tackled each other at least twice so far

Benteke is going to blow a fuse soon,having chances,setting them up,for players that are not there etc

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back