• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha - take a bow (again) the RS
2F58A7CE00000578-0-image-a-23_1450090462463.jpg

Hahaha.....................remember when the RS used to be the masters of wasting time, and getting rewarded for it.

"One thing I absolutely don't get...why the hell, in the year 2017, are shitty teams allowed to waste time and get rewarded with 3 [Poor language removed] minutes of added time? Why, like in basically any other sports, is time not STOPPED as soon as the ball is out of play? It makes me crazy, not only watching us, but also watching other teams trying to play decent football, getting frustrated by time wasting bus parking [Poor language removed] like that. "

"For all the fair play campaigns and so on...the most unsportmanship issue has never been resolved, but could be done so easily."

Claude Puel must’ve enjoyed that one. Boring football indeed lol

I am besides myself with delight.. I fluked a four timer (and got all PL results correct bar Liverpool .. happy days) - I did Palace (2 late goals), Burnley, Everton (yes, really) and Leicester to win.. and it didn't even occur to me that Puel would be going back to St Mary's with a point to prove. £2 bet pays £103. Happy days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back