• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claude Puel must’ve enjoyed that one. Boring football indeed lol

said it after last season. With the regularity that soton get cherry picked for their best players and managers, how on earth did they consider 8th and a cup final as a failure? Especially for a team as small as soton, baffled me, thought puel did an amazing job to get that soton squad finishing that high.

I was just about to say that apart from Benteke who has scored palaces last away goal in april at anfield,there last other away scorer was zaha on april fools day away to chelsea,both of these 2-1 wins

Interesting...very interesting. Is 8th opening up for us? If we get there before the end of the year that would be quite some feat.
Looks like,palace winning if they do is a result i didnt expect but i hoped for to help us,as long as we dont get ahead of ourselves and mess monday up,2wins in next week and we have more points from same amount of games to last season

we had 27 points from 19 games and 7th,9 points behind 6th place at xmas last year-so quite similar now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back