• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew they'd win the moment you told me they were doomed. You'd make me a fortune in bets.

I really couldn't pick you a guaranteed 3 to be relegated out of the bottom 10-11, which worries me. All it will take is a couple of bad results and we'll be scrapping in there

What we need now is for 4-5 other sides to start being uniformly wretched so that we can start putting some distance between ourselves and them

I really couldn't pick you a guaranteed 3 to be relegated out of the bottom 10-11, which worries me. All it will take is a couple of bad results and we'll be scrapping in there

What we need now is for 4-5 other sides to start being uniformly wretched so that we can start putting some distance between ourselves and them

We're already looking up mikey, we're 8 points ahead already when the first half of our season literally could not have been any worse.

i think swansea are the most certain atm, but predictions like that can only be made after january imo, any team could buy that one player who will single handedly keep them up which is why no team is ever relegated before feb imo. Unless they have owners who are adamant they won't buy players ... even then you get hull who could get an awesome manager in and nearly defy all odds. Anyone from soton down are definitely still in there and will be there until the last month imo.

We're already looking up mikey, we're 8 points ahead already when the first half of our season literally could not have been any worse.

i think swansea are the most certain atm, but predictions like that can only be made after january imo, any team could buy that one player who will single handedly keep them up which is why no team is ever relegated before feb imo. Unless they have owners who are adamant they won't buy players ... even then you get hull who could get an awesome manager in and nearly defy all odds. Anyone from soton down are definitely still in there and will be there until the last month imo.

Obviously I know you like Swansea, but I wouldn't miss them

Nothing against them personally, but it'd be nice not to have to do a 9 hour round trip every season

If they stay up and Cardiff get promoted that's nearly 20 hours travelling just for two fixtures

No thanks

Obviously I know you like Swansea, but I wouldn't miss them

Nothing against them personally, but it'd be nice not to have to do a 9 hour round trip every season

If they stay up and Cardiff get promoted that's nearly 20 hours travelling just for two fixtures

No thanks

haha, yeah but the way i see it, it's a close away day for me to actually get to ha Soton and bournemouth joining them would be good hey? Cardiff won't go up, they love bottling promotion.

haha, yeah but the way i see it, it's a close away day for me to actually get to ha Soton and bournemouth joining them would be good hey? Cardiff won't go up, they love bottling promotion.

clearly the answer to this is to hope Keates takes Wrexham up five divisions in five years

Bar I'm in has Arsenal Vs Newcastle on

Conflicted here

Would love to see Newcastle lose and go closer to the drop, but the fume on Arsenal Fan TV if they lose to a team on such a bad run would be hilarious

Just shows that you can't have it all I guess

Newcastle losing is best; Arsenal Fan TV is better when they have gone on a bit of a run and then lost, so they need charging up a bit first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back