• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

swansea, stoke and bournemouth down would be great.....(or newcastle/wba as alternatives) :bye::bye:

Why the hell would you want Bournemouth down, I live down here, superb family club, well run great little ground. It's a really big thing down here and seeing all the locals and the kids getting a great taste of football and actually being able to get close to them has been great.

How about some of the crappy no mark teams that have been sitting in this division doing sod all for a few years instead. Bournemouth play attractive stuff and I really really hope they stay up.

Why the hell would you want Bournemouth down, I live down here, superb family club, well run great little ground. It's a really big thing down here and seeing all the locals and the kids getting a great taste of football and actually being able to get close to them has been great.

How about some of the crappy no mark teams that have been sitting in this division doing sod all for a few years instead. Bournemouth play attractive stuff and I really really hope they stay up.
0-4 vs the RS.....change your tactics Howe...

Cos it's miles away and they are a nothing Club. Just because you live there doesn't make them worthwhile, sorry. Also everyone in Bournemouth supports someone AND Bournemouth, weirdos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back