• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we are fuming at what's going on here, imagine being a United fan watching what's being served up there.
Not to mention what their upstarts of neighbours are doing.

Yay....welcome to the club.

I joined it at the weekend just gone :dance:

Happy Burthday, Typhoo ;)
Thanks. Only just seen this as there is no WiFi where we're staying. Luckily we are somewhere with WiFi now. We fly home tomorrow, arriving back at Heathrow around 9.30am New Year's Day. I would say I'm looking forward to watching all those MotDs I've missed but probably not! Looking forward to smashing the Mancs though ;)

Anyone else noticing Southampton actually committing men forward and having a bit of a go ? Now watch our tactics at home to United....

Southampton looking really Good here, having a proper go, we need to do the same as there is point available from United

It's lucky Southampton didn't play like this against us, they would have given us a hammering.........................:blush::blush::blush:

We are above them though yeah

José in his prime was a very good (if not fantastic), enthralling manager, but overtime he's soured and become akin to a spoilt, petulant child.

I don't think his heart and mind are really in it any more, so while his competencies will still do him well he'll never reach his previous heights.
Mourinho's good at winning trophies. He's also good at alienating people. If he'd come here like people had wanted him to, it could have gone horribly wrong. He'll probably end up alienating Zlatan and Lukaku and co too.

As for Forest, what's the ownership situation? Have they got a new one yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back