• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho's good at winning trophies. He's also good at alienating people. If he'd come here like people had wanted him to, it could have gone horribly wrong. He'll probably end up alienating Zlatan and Lukaku and co too.
I think that's more of a by-product of the modern José, or at least it's become more common as he's aged but again I link that to my original post.

From numerous accounts, he was well-loved by the majority of his players at Chelsea (originally), Inter and Real as he's keen to develop.

Obviously there'll be exceptions, yet I always took that as a rather ruthless - yet effective - way of motivating or removing players from the camp.

And I don't think it'd be hard to alienate Rom as he's more than happy to do that himself in his never-ending search to inflate his oversized ego.

Mourinho's good at winning trophies. He's also good at alienating people. If he'd come here like people had wanted him to, it could have gone horribly wrong. He'll probably end up alienating Zlatan and Lukaku and co too.

As for Forest, what's the ownership situation? Have they got a new one yet?

Him and Zlatan are essentially the same person, so I doubt they would fall out that much. Rom on the other hand is the sort of person he actively hates, and probably would have been binned off if only he didnt spend 80-90 million on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back