Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
...i’d be sick with Sterling for not turning it into a goal. I’m a huge Sterling fan because he keeps getting into great goalscoring positions. Imagine the goals he could score if he was a decent finisher.
Imagine Lineker back in the day getting onto those passes.
Sprinting clear..
"it's Lineker to chase, just look at his pace !"

Mason was an utter disgrace today and Bennett is a complete thug who doesn't deserve to be on the same pitch as real footballers.
Studs up leg breaker and gets a yellow and then does exactly the same to a kid who had just come on. Luckily Diaz saw him coming and lifted his foot, otherwise it could have been worse than Sane who is now out for up to a month and could miss the League cup final.

Whoever clapped that thug needs a lifetime banning order

This in relation to the Cardiff sending off? Doesn't surprise me, their fans are thick as mud, then again, they've never seen proper football, apart from when the national team are there.

Those two fouls were disgusting, its what you expect to see from a Sunday league yard dog, not a championship player.

This in relation to the Cardiff sending off? Doesn't surprise me, their fans are thick as mud, then again, they've never seen proper football, apart from when the national team are there.

Those two fouls were disgusting, its what you expect to see from a Sunday league yard dog, not a championship player.

Yep. Sent off for 2 yellows when both fouls were disgusting. Anyone who clapped is a strange individual.

Mason was an utter disgrace today and Bennett is a complete thug who doesn't deserve to be on the same pitch as real footballers.
Studs up leg breaker and gets a yellow and then does exactly the same to a kid who had just come on. Luckily Diaz saw him coming and lifted his foot, otherwise it could have been worse than Sane who is now out for up to a month and could miss the League cup final.
That one on Sane was one of the worst I've ever seen.

That one on Sane was one of the worst I've ever seen.

There have been a few this season that have gone unpunished.

20171216-The18-Image-Kevin-DeBruyne-Dele-Alli-Tackle-Manchester-City.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-12-16-at-21.07.17.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back