Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to be honest, I thought Kane was better than I thought, before this season. After today's dive and his "tackle" on Sterling, he seems to be another Alli.

Yeah I'm the same, only seen a few grainy replays on YouTube but to me, Kane was offside when the first ball was played forward to him, so whether Lovren touched it or not is irrelevant in my opinion, he was offside. I could have understood if the first pass wasn't meant for / passed towards Kane, and had then ricocheted off Lovren to him, but as it was I think it was deffo offside. Just a shame the plonker missed the pen!!

If it had been an accidental delflection off Loivren it would have been given as a foul.

But because he went to play it and made a complete arse of his clearance it's allowed :D

Still basking in the afterglow and looking forward to seeing the three RS fans at work tomorrow.
Salty tears will be flowing. Love it.

Going to be honest here but your team are some of biggest fannies in the league. Proper nothing club propped up by the media due to the English narrative, in reality every single week one of your players gets away with something yet it's conveniently glossed over. A side full of snides and cheats yet the only thing we hear about is mouth breathing Kane and his imaginary ''records''.

Going to be honest here but your team are some of biggest fannies in the league. Proper nothing club propped up by the media due to the English narrative, in reality every single week one of your players gets away with something yet it's conveniently glossed over. A side full of snides and cheats yet the only thing we hear about is mouth breathing Kane and his imaginary ''records''.
Nail...on...head !! They should come back when kane scores 60 goals...

Yet their chairman has nearly built a new ground, in London, with an NFL franchise to rake money in constantly.

Respect.

Ha ha ha. I thought i had accidentally clicked on RAWK. Had to double check.

Yet their chairman has nearly built a new ground, in London, with an NFL franchise to rake money in constantly.

Respect.

Sound they can put that in their trophy cabinet along with the most goals in a year thing Kane won the other week. Who's arsed about their finances? They are a well run club that's not up for debate but that doesn't mean we should all follow the media narrative about how great they are. Something has to give sooner or later, you can't be bigged up this much and have nothing to show for it without a few of your starts wanting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back