Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovely Sunday all told.

Putting my feet up with a glass or 2 of red and maybe watch a couple of episodes of OFAH.

Any outrage regarding Wilshire or Monreal's diving? Thought not.

Yep. Great modern football aint it?
Not really mate.
I've lost loads of interest in it.
Whether that's our current situation, or I just can't be arsed like I used to, is my personal debate.
I've done a few aways this season, and, it's just different right now.

Not really mate.
Whether that's our current situation, or I just can't be arsed like I used to, is my personal debate.

Me too, and like you, not sure exactly why.

Not really mate.
It’s the way we are. I come from a big family and we’re all massive Everton fans and we’re all just disillusioned with it. Hopefully next season we’ve got a young manager in with a clear system and we can start exciting the fans again.

It’s been a terrible past four seasons, but in all honesty, we haven’t looked like doing anything since that 2009 FA Cup final.

It’s the way we are. I come from a big family and we’re all massive Everton fans and we’re all just disillusioned with it. Hopefully next season we’ve got a young manager in with a clear system and we can start exciting the fans again.

It’s been a terrible past four seasons, but in all honesty, we haven’t looked like doing anything since that 2009 FA Cup final.
I'm well used to us letting me down.
What is massively different ( for me ) is the lack of effort from certain players.
I know we all do it to get to watch us, but taking annual holiday from work, getting tickets, travel, ale and sometimes hotels, costs money.
Then for gobshites to literally stroll around, not looking bothered, gets to you after a while.
We now have a manager, who we all really know dosent give a monkeys about Everton, and it's tipping point for some fans I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back