Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's another shocking attendance at Swansea that. Got about 7k in the last replay and looks no more than 8k tonight. Whole of a home end closed.

Replay or not for a premier league side it's an abysmal crowd and I don't care if they are snowed in by 40ft of snow either.

Snow is no issue down here/there mate. A light dusting a few hours ago. Pathetic.

Snow is no issue down here/there mate. A light dusting a few hours ago. Pathetic.

Same last game mate, home end closed and about 700 of the fans were Notts County. I'm assuming Sheffield Wednesday have took about 400-600 down.

I know it's a replay and cold but surely they can generate a crowd that I'd expect a league 2 club to get

Pissing myself at the Peterborough players. They're winning two one with 10 minutes to go, but the referee called the players off because it's absolutely torrential snow and about two inches of it all over the field - you can't see any lines at all. The Boro players legged it to the dugout to grab brushes and are now clearing snow from the lines in a desperate attempt to get the referee to allow the game to continue to the end - brilliant scenes!

Pissing myself at the Peterborough players. They're winning two one with 10 minutes to go, but the referee called the players off because it's absolutely torrential snow and about two inches of it all over the field - you can't see any lines at all. The Boro players legged it to the dugout to grab brushes and are now clearing snow from the lines in a desperate attempt to get the referee to allow the game to continue to the end - brilliant scenes!
Update: Lines cleared, looks hilarious but the referee has allowed it to go on. Haha!

Took me a minute there mate to click on as I thought when you said "Boro players" were shovelling snow I had a vision of Middlesborough players lead by Besic all chipping in and trying to keep the game going on behalf of Peterborough and Walsall lol

lollol
_100203915_poshrex.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back