Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dortmund v Lepzieg has been a decent game. Keita hasn’t been anything special today

I thought he was very good, his assist for their goal was really good. With him you have to look at the numbers sometimes, the sheer number of tackles and interceptions he can make in a game is crazy, he seemed to win a lot of tackles yesterday, as well as the more obvious things like dribbling and passing.

I had hoped he wasn't going to play as he has had an injury the last 2 weeks I though was going to keep him out longer. Without him, Lepizig are a different team, so it would have helped us!

The way these City players harry the opposition for the ball. I cant enjoy tv matches a lot now as Im always only a thought away from comparing our lot. Ive seen people at an all you can eat buffet move faster when the containers are being refilled than most of ours when challenging for the ball.

We'd be playing like City now if we'd just given Martinez a bit more time @davek

Time and tons of money required to play that way. You have to have near enough world class players x2 in every position to keep the standard high.

I'd like to have seen Guardiola struggle with tat like Jagielka and play football out from the back.

So mamy empty seats here, City will win the league but the idea they are a big club is laughable
They're a plazzy club.

All those who say "made up for their real fans though"...they're plazzy as well if they can celebrate throwing £1.5 billion at a footy team and expect their achievements to be taken seriously.

Only good thing this Man City has been good for is stopping Liverpool in their tracks in 2013/14.

Time and tons of money required to play that way. You have to have near enough world class players x2 in every position to keep the standard high.

I'd like to have seen Guardiola struggle with tat like Jagielka and play football out from the back.

Poor old Jags. Gets clog off Dave even in Todays Football. Is no where safe?

Poor old Jags. Gets clog off Dave even in Todays Football. Is no where save?
When he finally leaves he'll be safe.

Tbf, in his pomp (such as it was) he was adequate...a damn sight better than what we have here right now anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back