Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time and tons of money required to play that way. You have to have near enough world class players x2 in every position to keep the standard high.

I'd like to have seen Guardiola struggle with tat like Jagielka and play football out from the back.

Still feel a bit for Martinez. When you look back he actually believed too much in his players to deliver. Wanted us to control games and attack sides and he ended up looking the fool when our cloggers reverted to type. Don't get me wrong he had to go but some of the cowards still at our club are partly to blame.

Still feel a bit for Martinez. When you look back he actually believed too much in his players to deliver. Wanted us to control games and attack sides and he ended up looking the fool when our cloggers reverted to type. Don't get me wrong he had to go but some of the cowards still at our club are partly to blame.
I FFFFIN Loved his first season.We played some Boss football.Somehow think it was the remains of Moyes defensive style and his attacking style.By his second season the 2 styles had sadly parted company if you get my drift.Not even sure I get my drift really. lol lol

Yep. Too trusting of these snides that they actually would act like professionals, and too hopeful in believing they had the ability to carry out what was asked of them.

I FFFFIN Loved his first season.We played some Boss football.Somehow think it was the remains of Moyes defensive style and his attacking style.By his second season the 2 styles had sadly parted company if you get my drift.Not even sure I get my drift really. lol lol

Thats exactly what happened.

It never got personal with Martinez, and he made an effort to get the club, like watching the young lads play for example. Said it before, a good cup manager.

Was just about to post something similar. It's every game. It surprises me after them being starved of success for years and being in the shadow of their red neighbours.

Yeah i dont get it, they dont even have a endless supply of glory hunters or fans out of the woodwork, pathetic club, the end of this season is the 20th anniversary of them dropping into the third tier.

Aside from that Chelsea are pathetic

Time and tons of money required to play that way. You have to have near enough world class players x2 in every position to keep the standard high.

I'd like to have seen Guardiola struggle with tat like Jagielka and play football out from the back.
That was Bobbys issue Dave, he couldn't cut his cloth to suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back