Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see Man Utd winning that at half time and more so when 2-0 down.
Hard on Palace that as they put a shift in there. But, have to say it helps us at the moment. The bigger the difference between us and the bottom three the better.
I think Palace will still get out of it to be honest.
Much as I dislike United, those three points might be valuable to us at season end.

You are until Alli dives and then you turn in to this fella -

''Ben Thatcher isn't the dirty type''

I like his commitment to the cause!

Did you see the dives in the Palace v Man U game? Did they get a single line in the mainstream media? We all know the answer to that one.

Kroos, Modric and Isco on the bench tonight for Madrid. Think it's down to injury but Madrid don't look very strong in the middle, we could see an early goal from PSG if they dominate in the middle.

So it's over to Paris to watch No Human Rights FC take on Real Madrid, unless a miracle occurs and Porto go 3 up I'll be staying with this one

Benzema about 3 yards offside and no flag.

Madrid pretty solid so far and Benzema had a great chance to put them 0-1. PSG not offering too much apart from the two times they got in behind Marcelo at the end of the half. Game needs a Paris goal to take off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back