Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
2004 they come knocking for Rooney for a huge fee.. he scores a hat-trick on his debut for them
2017 they come sniffing for Romelu - he scores 2 on his debut for them..

I think they might come sniffing for this tremendous prospect we have called Oumar.

Anyway.. let's hear it for West Ha Ha Ha Ham..

...in reality we are not going to do that this year....its a steady rebuilding process from the shambles left by martinez.
has nothing to do with Martinez anymore, Koeman has brought in a bunch of his own players. just don't think we have enough to compete with United,Chelsea and co anyways

Very impressed with United. The spine of their team is strong as hell, then players like Rashford and Martial can destroy defences, and Mkhitryan and Mata aren't bad. For me their weakest area is left back. If they sign a good left back they will take some beating

has nothing to do with Martinez anymore, Koeman has brought in a bunch of his own players. just don't think we have enough to compete with United,Chelsea and co anyways

Well, I don't fully agree with you there, although though I appreciate the sentiment

We've had two windows cycling out a big chunk of Martinez players, meaning Koeman is still trying to gel his own team

Schneiderlin said in the paper that it might take until October before we see them properly coming together, and I think that's fair

It's going to be a rough start I'm afraid, but I am confident that we'll find some form as the team play more together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back