Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticeable good performances from three players with Everton connections.
Romelu, more or less expected.
Aiden McGeady scoring and starring for Sunderland, found his level as we suspected.
Kieran Dowell, coming off the bench and winning the game for Forest. I hope he is only there for this season and comes back ready to take his place in the first team squad.

has nothing to do with Martinez anymore, Koeman has brought in a bunch of his own players. just don't think we have enough to compete with United,Chelsea and co anyways
not disagreeing with you at all and endorse your second and third sentences.....would add "at the moment" We were left in a mess though ....a steady improvement is what I am after this season with perhaps a cup??

Well, I don't fully agree with you there, although though I appreciate the sentiment

We've had two windows cycling out a big chunk of Martinez players, meaning Koeman is still trying to gel his own team

Schneiderlin said in the paper that it might take until October before we see them properly coming together, and I think that's fair

It's going to be a rough start I'm afraid, but I am confident that we'll find some form as the team play more together
that's fair, just don't agree with the concept that everything would be golden if only Martinez didn't ruin everything. the past 10 years we've been best of the rest for the most part and it's where we are likely to finish again this year. just want Koeman to give us a great cup run, would be thrilled with a cup win

has nothing to do with Martinez anymore, Koeman has brought in a bunch of his own players. just don't think we have enough to compete with United,Chelsea and co anyways

Still getting rid of his players after 3 windows.

Perhaps this time next year the team will be a 95% Koeman team.

that's fair, just don't agree with the concept that everything would be golden if only Martinez didn't ruin everything. the past 10 years we've been best of the rest for the most part and it's where we are likely to finish again this year. just want Koeman to give us a great cup run, would be thrilled with a cup win

This will due soon. 22 years.

I'd take a point each from our next 4
Man C certainly..I think we can go to Chelsea and win...always love to see wins at home but Spurs and Utd are tough ...we need to be hard to beat first and not sure we are at that stage yet so yes taking into account we also have the Europa ties to contend with

Deulofeu starting for Barcelona tonight in the home leg of the Supercopa against Real Madrid. He's likely to start on the left, if so he'll do well to get much change out of Carvajal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back