Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mixed feelings on the late game. Want Chelsea to win to narrow the gap on the mutants across the park, but I'd like Palace to win to leapfrog the Spammers on goal difference. Hobson's choice, I guess.

Mixed feelings on the late game. Want Chelsea to win to narrow the gap on the mutants across the park, but I'd like Palace to win to leapfrog the Spammers on goal difference. Hobson's choice, I guess.
Strictly speaking, that situation is a dilemma (rather than a Hobson’s choice...which is a ‘one choice or no choice at all’ situation)

palace and stoke will still get out of it i believe, west brom are definitely down now, pardew has done a horrific job, no way should they be so far off the pace. Newcastle look like they might do just enough so i see one of swansea, huddersfield and west ham to join them with soton destined to go down after years of being treated like mugs by the RS. They deserve it for bending over for the whole van dijk situation, i hope the little back hander the RS paid them for not reporting them for tapping up helps them in the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back