Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine there's a lot less panic in here today. 9th! :eek:;)

we should really be fancying a late charge to chase down arsenal who will be concentrating on europa now, but two utterly shocking away defeats means that's not possible. At least we can still just about try for 7th but feel we threw that away last weekend.

let's hope not many blues out there were making many both teams to score bets in the prem today ha. Just the one game, with bailly's individual own goal barely passing for two games.

Just been watching extended highlights of WBA v Leicester.
What a goal from Vardy. Every bit as good as that Denis Bergkamp goal which came over his shoulder against England.

This was the goal that decided the promotion for the Belgian second division. A penalty given in the 90th minute.

Bit of discussion going round, but for me it's a penalty:

I can’t see any cause for controversy there.

That’s a penno and no mistake :blush:

I can’t see any cause for controversy there.

That’s a penno and no mistake :blush:

I agree suppose a lot of people/annalists are a bit annoyed because Cercle Brugge is an AS Monaco satellite team. As a results it's full of loaned out AS Monaco players; loads of France and other countries youth internationals. The other team was a normal team.

But tbh it's the same for a lot of teams in that particular division. E.g: OHL; Leicester city satellite team, with Pearson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back