Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s like he’s suddenly entered another level, which is pretty impressive seeing as he was at the absolute top already.

Since when did he score goals?!
He's always scored regularly for Spain, which has been a source of mild frustration for city fans. Very mild though. You can't really complain about him not scoring when he's fantastic otherwise. He does seem to have actually improved this season, which is pretty impressive.

I was thinking this today actually. This is probably unlikely but not as much, as you see players like Carrasco, Oscar, Pelle, moving to China, but could you guys imagine the outrage in this country, if Harry Kane decided against a Real Madrid move or staying at Spurs, and decided to move to China to play his football? I do remember he was linked with China some time ago as well. Imagine if this happened.

I was thinking this today actually. This is probably unlikely but not as much, as you see players like Carrasco, Oscar, Pelle, moving to China, but could you guys imagine the outrage in this country, if Harry Kane decided against a Real Madrid move or staying at Spurs, and decided to move to China to play his football? I do remember he was linked with China some time ago as well. Imagine if this happened.
They'd have to pay some astronomical fee mind, with the tax etc

Its been great in work today, surrounded by Southampton fans.
All giving opinions on who their next boss will be.
Hearing the names, Strachan and Mark Hughes being mentioned fondly.

Super stuff. I hope they beat Wigan in the cup this weekend and get to wembley. Then play someone boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back