Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really sure if VAR will help much. I think corruption rather than incompetence is the problem. We've been on the end of some shocking decisions this season and the fact that we've been so good has meant they've gone under the radar.

But i don't get it, i thought there was a conspiracy from the FA to favour the big clubs?

Typical City!

Battered them first half, went to sleep second half. Atkinson played a blinder! Not seen the game on TV or MoTD yet, was bad enough watching us give the game away from where I was sat.

Still think we can beat Liverpool Tuesday, and I won't be surprised if we go through.

Come on City!

Nether the premier league or Sky wanted the league over with 6 matches to go. It doesn't fit their rhetoric that the Prem is the most competitive league in the world.

Sterling in on it then? Missed 3 good chances before half time.

Typical City!

Battered them first half, went to sleep second half. Atkinson played a blinder! Not seen the game on TV or MoTD yet, was bad enough watching us give the game away from where I was sat.

Still think we can beat Liverpool Tuesday, and I won't be surprised if we go through.

Come on City!
THat was a crazy game yesterday... and although I’d always cheer on City over United... the result pushes Liverpool further down so I’m not too sad.

hope your prediction for Tuesday is right!

Wenger bought such great players and built an awesome side but he thought he could make a silk purse out of a sows ear the way he's bought the last 5 years. Viera, Petit, Henry to Xhaka, El neny, Lacazette. Doesn't make sense.

Wenger bought such great players and built an awesome side but he thought he could make a silk purse out of a sows ear the way he's bought the last 5 years. Viera, Petit, Henry to Xhaka, El neny, Lacazette. Doesn't make sense.

1-1 now. I agree with that list, but Aubameyang is the real deal.

1-1 now. I agree with that list, but Aubameyang is the real deal.
Ah yeah he's a top player but as rare as hens teeth in Arsenal. He has a blind spot Wenger for players he likes. Gibbs at left back for years looks like he'll get relegated this season. Wilshere been there beards was at Bournemouth last season should have been bossing the show was average. Bellarin, Kocielny, Mustafi, etc etc no where near good enough if you're going for a title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back