Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many questions: who fixed it? Why did they allow Real to go 3 down? Wasn’t Ronaldo a hero enough from the first leg and his ridiculous career? Why did Ronaldo head it across and not for goal if this was all set up for him? Why would anyone fix this to happen?
Hang on, you also stated that corruption exists in the game!?

Bayern-RS, Real-Roma hopefuly, after the public outrage UEFA wont dare protecting them again, Roma is playing way better than tonight's Real, well Bayern will handle RS pretty easily, so we have a nice final Bayern-Roma

I can definitely see them getting Roma, and winning 2/3-0 away.

I think whoever gets Roma really should be getting to the final.
Can't help but think that their exploits against Barca will be their pinnacle, watched them couple of times this season and haven't been too impressed.

I'd like them to get Bayern, just think the Germans are the best equipped to do them, Lewandowski to come back and haunt Klopp, that'll do nicely.

Last edited:
Anyone know what sort of excercise routine Ronaldo does to get a body like that, my mate wants to know
I know you’re joking but not sure if you saw that documentary about him. Unbelievable dedication. He’s bought himself one of those ice box things. Helps you recover quicker from injury and slows down ageing. But it’s like -264 degrees.
Hope this helps your mate.

What did Buffon do? I missed it at the time. Did he push the referee? I just saw him shouting at him.
To be honest I'd like to see refs give more red cards for that sort of behaviour. Buffoon was just one of a crowd of players in the ref's face shouting and pushing (as if he is going to change his decision ever), but he was the nearest and loudest. Do this more frequently and managers will be forced to tell their players to calm down and accept the decision however unfair or wrong they think it is. Mind you some managers (Guardiola, Klopp, Wenger, Mourinho) may have to re-educate themselves at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back