Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roma Lazio derby tomorrow.

Roma have 3 league games before they play the RS and in a titanic battle with them inter and Lazio all on 60 points and Ac Milan not far behind.

Conte has to be gone if they don't get that top 4 spot,rumours that Abramovich lost over $500 million dollars last week as the russian stock market took a battering and metals stock in aluminium where he has most of his money tied up took the biggest hit in his portfolio.

Upcoming sanctions on russia,the salisbury incident,syria and oligarchs losing money,something has to give in russia and Chelsea are also going to suffer if the west targets the oligarchs wealth with sanctions to tighten the pressure on putin.

Calm down, blues, I know you are worried, so am I but really Tosun has everything under control.

He is a great friend with Under, Roma's wonder kid, the player who assisted the last goal Roma scored against Barça, you know. Surely he will discuss after arriving in Liverpool with Cenk and Tosun will tell everything about Liverpool's weaknesses, and how to exploit them.

Not a draw I wanted surely but RS wont advance. Roma played great against Chelsea away (3-3) and at home (3-0) remember, they have a match up advantage against PL teams.

Prediction: 2-2 in Liverpool, 3-1 in Rome, Rome through to the final. ;)

If that happens I'll hunt you down and give you a big fat kiss.

Roma Lazio derby tomorrow.

Roma have 3 league games before they play the RS and in a titanic battle with them inter and Lazio all on 60 points and Ac Milan not far behind.

Conte has to be gone if they don't get that top 4 spot,rumours that Abramovich lost over $500 million dollars last week as the russian stock market took a battering and metals stock in aluminium where he has most of his money tied up took the biggest hit in his portfolio.

Upcoming sanctions on russia,the salisbury incident,syria and oligarchs losing money,something has to give in russia and Chelsea are also going to suffer if the west targets the oligarchs wealth with sanctions to tighten the pressure on putin.

Anything else that we might not be aware of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back