Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note, I'd like to know what objective viewers of the match thought about Rodriguez playing the ball out in the 82nd minute.

Again, I'm biased, but I can't believe he did that, and it looked as though he was calling for the ball. Kimmich was down just 10 minutes before and Madrid attempted to play a quick corner. So not only did they keep attacking but they kept attacking after earning a corner which is why Bayern booted it downfield on the dropped ball. I'm just amazed that he'd do that.

Just hoping Real haven't milked their luck dry.

Lucky against Juve when they got a 90th minute penalty when they collapsed.
The goalkeeper making a howler after being so solid since stepping up.

Come on gods.

Just hoping Real haven't milked their luck dry.

Lucky against Juve when they got a 90th minute penalty when they collapsed.
The goalkeeper making a howler after being so solid since stepping up.

Come on gods.
I prefer to think they can't possibly play as badly again and that the final will see them back to top form with speed, control and scintillating interpassing.

Luck isn't seeing off the champions of France, Italy and Germany in successive KO rounds, luck is when you get an easy route to the final.

I'm delighted though with all the "Madrid are finished" stories. That'll be their team talk sorted for Kiev before they go out and rip Murder Incorporated a new one.

12 times winners...you'd think people would have more sense.

Sky have lost rights of la liga to another new channel. And all I hear is how good for competition this is.

Can someone please explain this to me? It's a load of tosh.

It is in no one's interest to have like 5 different channels. Sky is dear enough without needing 3 or 4 other channels. This is a joke. If sport is not gonna be on free to air telly then we need it all to be on one affordable channel.

It will be very soon that every single event or match is a subscription in itself on PPV. Greed is ruining sport.

Sky have lost rights of la liga to another new channel. And all I hear is how good for competition this is.

Can someone please explain this to me? It's a load of tosh.

It is in no one's interest to have like 5 different channels. Sky is dear enough without needing 3 or 4 other channels. This is a joke. If sport is not gonna be on free to air telly then we need it all to be on one affordable channel.

It will be very soon that every single event or match is a subscription in itself on PPV. Greed is ruining sport.
Because theoretically the lack of the La Liga product should devalue their overall offerings to the consumer and they also have the opportunity to pass the cost savings from losing that bid on to customers which could both lead to offering a lower price.

Not a chance that would happen like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back