Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope so.
I cant see it rolling out any other way. Madrid to face either of these two (probably Liverpool) in a CL final with Ronaldo, Zidane and the whole team looking to match/surpass/close down on European records at a club like Madrid.

Some of them even needed Guillem Ballbag to spell out to them why they might not just blow Madrid away. Arrogance at its finest led by premature celebrator extroadinaire Stevie Me.
If there's blowing away to be done they'll be the ones on the receiving end.

I sense a lot of deflation amongst them (the ones with half a brain that is).

Mardid was the last opponent that lot wanted.

Please everyone, no delusion.

The RS will play Real Madrid in the CL final.

Everton will be linked with a 'promising' 17 year old winger from Stenhousemuir.

This season's Madrid are like Milan in 2007, not the best aesthetically but still a team full of pure winners that know how to get the job done.

We all know what happend in the 2007 final

This season's Madrid are like Milan in 2007, not the best aesthetically but still a team full of pure winners that know how to get the job done.

We all know what happend in the 2007 final

Forgetting that they didn’t get the job done in 05. I hope you’re right though.

Would love to be in a CL semi-final.....instead we are conducting embarrasing "award" ceremonies with the "greatest living Evertonian" hogging the limelight yet again...pee off Kenwright

I cant see it rolling out any other way. Madrid to face either of these two (probably Liverpool) in a CL final with Ronaldo, Zidane and the whole team looking to match/surpass/close down on European records at a club like Madrid.

I really hope you're right and I admire your optimism Dave. But I've just taken a look back at that Milan team in 2005, Jesus what a squad they had, and they still lost somehow. A sole exception maybe, but a final can be decided by some masterstroke, and usually anything can happen.

Would love to be in a CL semi-final.....instead we are conducting embarrasing "award" ceremonies with the "greatest living Evertonian" hogging the limelight yet again...pee off Kenwright

Problem with Kenwright is he's one of those old school Blues who sat in the Kop and will probably be cheering the RS on :rolleyes:

MERSEYSIDE! MERSEYSIDE! (n)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back