• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, if Liverpool were playing football miles above anyone else in the league, and they were coasting their way to the title, I would begrudgingly say they deserve it.

It'll be horrible to watch them win it like the jammy wank stains that they are!

I wouldn't give them credit under any circumstances. Never. They could try to atone for disgraceful acts in their history first and not airbrush them with media complicity.

Don't fret eggs, Sergio and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Raheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem said that this just makes it all the more funnier when the rs don't win it. You think there were tears after Crystanbul mate, wait until the Mersey is overflowing with them when they fall short again :)

.....I so,so hope that’s the case Macca but that goal convinced me it’s a lost cause.

Seriously, if Liverpool were playing football miles above anyone else in the league, and they were coasting their way to the title, I would begrudgingly say they deserve it.

It'll be horrible to watch them win it like the jammy wank stains that they are!

It’s ironic that they’ve had better sides than this not win the league.

Pickford and Lloris have given them 4 points quite literally no other club on the planet would get. There's loads of other examples too.

It barely ever happens from a goal down to grab a draw too - they seem to always win the game outright when howlers happen.

It's pure luck. It isn't deserved, they haven't made their own luck - it's just ridiculous, like a higher power is controlling the bloody thing.

Literally no other team in world football gets the same thing. It's only ever them. Take City - can you think of more than one instance this season they've had anything remotely similar happen for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back