• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you do this?

They are though, i'm upset as Spurs should have scored to win me a few quid as i had them to win and both team to score. Also in a treble with Chelsea and Napoli both team to score. If spurs won i would have been quids in.

But, Liverpool are a good team. United could win them the league by beating City.

United will know that if they beat City then it's Liverpool's title and that'll be more painful to them than losing that game!

My memory aint great, but am I right to say that recent Manchester derbies have been dead weird? Like mental comebacks and high scores?
In other words, pretty unpredictable.

No matter how much the United fans would hate a Liverpool title. not sure the players give a toss.

Pickford and Lloris have given them 4 points quite literally no other club on the planet would get. There's loads of other examples too.

It barely ever happens from a goal down to grab a draw too - they seem to always win the game outright when howlers happen.

It's pure luck. It isn't deserved, they haven't made their own luck - it's just ridiculous, like a higher power is controlling the bloody thing.

Literally no other team in world football gets the same thing. It's only ever them. Take City - can you think of more than one instance this season they've had anything remotely similar happen for them?

Off the top of me head, Salah dive for pen at Palace, Son not given pen at Wembley last minute stonewaller, Mitrovic goal offside wrongly ruled out, Pickford, two offside goals at Bournemouth, Lloris, Salah dive for pen at home to Newcastle, Man U having to sub three players with injury before half time. Am sure there’s more. Yes they are a good side of course, but it’s always a helping hand of snideness with this mob.

Off the top of me head, Salah dive for pen at Palace, Son not given pen at Wembley last minute stonewaller, Mitrovic goal offside wrongly ruled out, Pickford, two offside goals at Bournemouth, Lloris, Salah dive for pen at home to Newcastle, Man U having to sub three players with injury before half time. Am sure there’s more. Yes they are a good side of course, but it’s always a helping hand of snideness with this mob.

That doesn’t even include Mahrez skying his penalty against them and Hennessey gifting them the goals in the Palace game

I'm on about Twitter specifically, not this thread specifically. The reactions on there you'd think we'd just been liquidated.

It's a mindset we must escape if we're ever to win things again.
Behave. What you're saying makes no sense. For us to win things we have to ignore what them lot do? Have a word with yourself.

That doesn’t even include Mahrez skying his penalty against them and Hennessey gifting them the goals in the Palace game

How many times has a goalie gifted them a goal this season

How many times has a goalie gifted lfc a goal this season

Pickford- 2 extra points
Lloris - 2 extra points
That fulham flump - 2 extra points
Speroni - 2 extra points

Insane.

I wouldn't give them credit under any circumstances. Never. They could try to atone for disgraceful acts in their history first and not airbrush them with media complicity.
Mate, hell will freeze over before that lot ever take responsibility for their behavior.
If they spawn their way to the title, watch the media go into full wankfest mode and re-write history to say that they're the greatest team to ever win it! :rant:

Pickford and Lloris have given them 4 points quite literally no other club on the planet would get. There's loads of other examples too.

It barely ever happens from a goal down to grab a draw too - they seem to always win the game outright when howlers happen.

It's pure luck. It isn't deserved, they haven't made their own luck - it's just ridiculous, like a higher power is controlling the bloody thing.

Literally no other team in world football gets the same thing. It's only ever them. Take City - can you think of more than one instance this season they've had anything remotely similar happen for them?

....the Devil.

They will bottle against Chelsea again.

I still believe both teams will lose a game. But city will win it.

I will be putting a LOT of money on them to beat Chelsea. They couldn’t even beat us with nothing to play for, they are dreadful especially away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back