• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off the top of me head, Salah dive for pen at Palace, Son not given pen at Wembley last minute stonewaller, Mitrovic goal offside wrongly ruled out, Pickford, two offside goals at Bournemouth, Lloris, Salah dive for pen at home to Newcastle, Man U having to sub three players with injury before half time. Am sure there’s more. Yes they are a good side of course, but it’s always a helping hand of snideness with this mob.
Off the top of your head??!!! Who do you support??

Mate, hell will freeze over before that lot ever take responsibility for their behavior.
If they spawn their way to the title, watch the media go into full wankfest mode and re-write history to say that they're the greatest team to ever win it! :rant:

I said this to the missus about the media after she said no one will be happy if they win it. I said you can koff, we'll have Sky sports, BT sport's, Red rags all lobbing articles, documentaries about them for months on end so stop your cry arsing about no one wanting you to win it. I told her the only people who don't want them to win it are every single fan of every other footy team because we all know your fans will act like absolute knobheads if/when it happens

Have you noticed the calls for bad officiating has risen this season ten fold and the knock on effect is to punish any manager who dares question it?

Silva has been a victim recently himself.

Pretty much every week there is poor refereeing /linesmen calls and noone is allowed to say anything about it least get a fine for the pleasure.

I struggle to think of a team that is more mediocre in "games when it matters" than Spurs are, yet they are lauded by all and sundry constantly about how amazing they are. Hey, how about winning A game that matters? At least we know Ebeptoh are going to bottle it and accept it.

for all the praise Poch gets... are they actually any better than when Redknapp got them into the top 4 and the CL QF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back