• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope Fulham been down,does not give them the freedom as the so called experts say,to go out and play well v us there next game lol,they may even play players that dont play to often which could end worst for us as they are usually the ones that play better-thought they may lose in the end but Fulham actually did pretty well 1st half

Lets hope Fulham been down,does not give them the freedom as the so called experts say,to go out and play well v us there next game lol,they may even play players that dont play to often which could end worst for us as they are usually the ones that play better-thought they may lose in the end but Fulham actually did pretty well 1st half
I think we'll absolutely spunk all over them tbh. Five or six nil.

that Ryan Sessegnon hyped up as the next star and done absolutely nish in the Premiership

Not only did Fulham not sell him, but they spent all that money as if they did sell him. They’re going to be in some real trouble I think. Especially now that the EFL is coming after teams for overspending their means in the Championship.

The Young second yellow i actually thought he got a straight red lol-only saw the red card-could have not moaned if a red as well for me,guess thats the beauty of watching 2 prem games and Barcelona same time,miss little things watching same time

this Tim Ream interview after they've just been relegated is worth watching, very honest assessment of why they were so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back