• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today's Football 2018-19 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not exactly surprising to see Allegri and Bonucci comment like this, I highly doubt pair of them even graduated high school. Uneducated morons.

If I were Kean and Matuidi I’d be having some serious words with Bonucci at training today. Deffo can’t be Juve’s Captain now.

Cagliari’s captain stood up for them more ffs.

Isn't Chiellini their captain? Juve fans have had it in for Bonucci ever since his Milan stint, he'll be even more unpopular now with this type of comment.

Isn't Chiellini their captain? Juve fans have had it in for Bonucci ever since his Milan stint, he'll be even more unpopular now with this type of comment.
Good point, something I read says he was captain last night but he wasn’t. Well that whole move came about because he was acting like a bell apparently so I’m guessing it’s just him

I think it would be cool if the world was more like the Juventus kit, yeah?

I'd love to go across it in a big Jeep.

It really is time to have serious penalties for this crowd racism. I'm talking quickly escalating things. One strike is a big fine but the second time should be a long term closed stadium. Make it ten games. I bet fans would take it seriously if half of the season was gone. From there start deducting points. This is disgraceful.

It really is time to have serious penalties for this crowd racism. I'm talking quickly escalating things. One strike is a big fine but the second time should be a long term closed stadium. Make it ten games. I bet fans would take it seriously if half of the season was gone. From there start deducting points. This is disgraceful.

Makes you laugh all this faux outrage from UEFA. Maybe if they didn't fine countries £250 for it's racist crowds then people would take it more seriously.

3 home wins tonite surely?

Wouldnt bet on it mind terrible odds and palace are alrite away from home.. plus chelsea not playing great

Fair play to Wolves, to come from the championship, looking strong contenders for 7th place and an FA cup final all in one season is some achievement.

Yep good luck to them....

They're having the season we should (at a minimum) be having.... Best of the rest in the league, good cup run, and rattling some of the big boys...

Shame Liverpool play them last day of the season, when it likely won't matter to Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back